Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mandy Leong, she is now my friend : )

Mandy is kind and easy going. She is always happy. That explains why she has a total number of 8 or 9 bridesmaids? (sorry Mandy I lost count on that :-p )
I remember when we first chatted on facebook, she was so worried that what if she comes to me and finds nothing that fits her...then she asked " if I try and find no dress that fits, can I pay you RM100 for your effort?"
Isn't she cute and soft hearted? I then replied " Aiya, just come la!"
She showed up in Vows nwhite, ended up meeting her loves here - 2 beautiful wedding dresses.
Thanks Mandy. Everytime you came, you brought joy and fun.

Make up by Grace Wang, www.gracewang-makeup.com
Photos courtesy of Grace Wang. Thanks Grace ^_^

Let's look forward to more beautiful pictures in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment